Tissue Embedding Center EC 350
The EC 350 is a modular paraffin embedding center featuring innovative design as well as easy operation.
It consists of a dispensing console and a cryo console. The two-part system allows different possibilities of setting up this instrument offer a simple and flexible adaptation to the working methods in the respective lab.
Cryo Console : (EC350-2)
Cold plate can operate connected to the dispensing unit or as stand-alone instrument.
• Can be placed on either the left or right side of the dispensing console to fit harmonically, depending on the working method of your Lab.
• Large cooling surface for more tan 60 cassettes/molds
• Selectable temperature between 0 and -12ºC.
• Steady temperature distribution over the entire surface.
• Stand-alone operation possible.
• Environmentally safe refrigerant (R134a).
Dispensing Console : (EC350-1)
• A clearly and logically arranged operating panel allows for an easy programming of the working times and temperatures. The temperatures for the cryo console are also determined via this operating panel, or the integrated timer.
• Paraffin reservoir capacity up to 5 l.
• Two large removable trays for the storage of cassettes and molds which can be heated independently. Capacity of 1,7L/190 cassettes/400 molds each.
• Individual programming of all zones temperaturebetween 40-70ºC (increments of 1ºC).
• Integrated connector for heated tweezers
• Automatic turning on/off with automatic consideration of the pre-heatingtimes.
• Weekends and, if necessary, holidays are automatically exempt from the automatic turning on, to optimize the durability of the stored paraffin.
• Non-glare illuminated working area (LEDS).
• Six independently heated holes for forceps offer comfortable manipulation of cable-free standard forceps.
• Cold spot temperature 5ºC.
• Urgent biopsies can be embedded any time. In “standby mode” paraffin reservoir and conduit are always heated (optional).
• The paraffinflow can be released manually as well as via footswitch.
• The heated working surfaces are thermically insulated towards the operator and ergonomically shaped.
Applicable Placards and Hazard Symbols
Hover over each placard to see a description of its meaning